Path Mentors seeks to make college counseling accessible to more people. We believe in the value of deriving insights straight from current and recent students at top universities, so that we provide the most up-to-date trends across the country's top universities. Joining the Path Community is free and by doing so, you will have access to numerous private events and exclusive insights offered throughout the year. These programs are available to both parents and students.
If you are interested, please register by using the "Sign Up" button below.
Programming will begin at the start of the 2021 - 2022 school season and will run until the end of the school season. The list below is a subset of the programming planned for the following school year.
- How to Stand Out in High School?
- College Admissions Overview
- Course Selection: APs and Honors
- High School Resume
- How to Write a Cover Letter?
- Interview Preparation
- Productivity and Organization
- Summer Program Applications
- Exam Preparation: SAT/PSAT/APs/Final Exams
- Professional Communication and Etiquette
- How to find extracurriculars and build your passion?
- Book Recommendations and Summer Readings
- and more...
In addition, if you need to request additional services such as mock interviews, resume reviews, or course selection, please sign up a consultation with us. These additional sessions will be conducted by one of the mentors on a 1-on-1 basis and will be charged by the hour.